isualV is a graphic overhaul modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing you a completely redone weather effects, edited modificators for areas/interiors, improved color correction and much much more to add some life to Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a fixed rendering code, so your playing experience will be more smooth and nicer.
What was changed in VisualV?
– All weathers rewritten from scratch, based on hundreds of Los Angeles photos and movies.
– Draw distance of lights was increased and they are more visible.
– Moon movement is corrected (no more moonrise at west!).
– Moon size was matched to the real world.
– Volumetric fog effect was improved, now it’s stunning as it should be.
– Clouds colors, intensity and movement were built from scratch.
– Shadows under vehicles are in higher quality, so they aren’t blocky anymore.
– Chromatic aberration and vignetting were removed from the normal gameplay.
– Lens flares are all the same for three lead characters.
– Dithering effect from the grass was removed for good, rainy weathers will make it great!