The most powerful trainer from IV, now in V!
A lot of effort was done on this mod specifically in order to utilize the smallest amount of natives that are possible as well as to add new functions through inverting the gameplay instead of messing around with natives.Most part of the game’s code was completely changed from the version IV in order to make it simpler and more stable.Expect additional features to be added in the near future since this is not the final version.
- Make reflections reflect the world exactly as it appears, including high quality models and dynamic objects such as street lights (but not vehicles or peds) (WIP)
- Full RGB color options for vehicles, including a separate option for pearlescent rather than being shared with color 3, and an option for coloring all non-colorable parts
- Free camera that works in cutscenes and doesn’t disable first person animations
- Hash Reverser, enter a hash and have it reversed as soon as the game makes use of it
- Open/close/unlatch/break any door
- Detach ANY car part, including previously impossible to detach parts such as fenders, wheels, bumpers and windows
- Record and play back paths of up to 128 cars simultaneously
- Detach parts from spawned objects, such as breaking specific parts of lampposts
- Disable distant lights at night
- Disable nighttime car lights or force them on during daytime
- Disable emissives at night or force them on during daytime
- Disable lamps at night or force them on during daytime
- Change dirt color of vehicles in-game
- Manually toggle the burn effect on vehicles